[M] If you move like that
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.thatOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/immytakeitoff.png') #dce0dc no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:290px 10px 10px 10px; color:#4481d1; }
.thatTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#98273f;}
.thatSubTitle {text-align:center;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#98273f; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.thatInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#223679; font-weight:bolder;}
.thatInput {width:470px; }
.thatInput b {color:#223679; }
.thatInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.thatInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.thatInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.thatSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#98273f;}
p.that-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around
It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all
WC :: +215 OOC ::

Imhotep was over her and it was like nothing in the world could make him move. he just wanted to look in her eyes and snuggle her. He licked at her neck and nibbled at it. He really had to admit that he was not pleased. She was trying to impress him and he didn't care much for that.

He nuzzled her nose and smiled. Odessa my dear don't grow up to fast. He spoke looking at her. He nipped at her neck and smiled softly. He pulled away as he looked at her. Odessa I love you so much. I think we should wait. He spoke as he looked at her. He didn't want to rush her young body. nor did he have good details on things like that.

He looked at her she had no clue what she was doing to him. He smiled golden eyes watched her. He moved off her and smiled. To resist temptation where it laid so innocent and easy to take. He sighed as he flopped over on the bed. Odessa darling you will be the death of me. he spoke as he watched her. He secretly wanted to pull her on to him and hold her. Come here. He said motioning for her to come to him.

There's a place I know if you're looking for a show
Where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread