[M] If you move like that
[html]

(000)ooc

Odessa shook her head and turned her head away, letting out a huff of frustration. 'Immy,' she said, her voice laced with the power in her rank. 'I am not a child. I've past a year of age some few weeks ago, remember'. Her gentle voice was laden with a child's stubbornness however, nevertheless it was a good argument. She didn't understand what he was on about, but frustration of not getting her own way masked that. 'Wait, why? I'm as good as grown as it stands...' Odessa unwillingly turned her head away as he nuzzled. No. She didn't want him creeping around her now.

Her eyes were flat against her head, and she refused to meet Immys gaze. But as he fell upon the bed beside her and motioned for her to come closer, she whined in mild irritance and scooted closer. The monotone medic rested her head upon his shoulder and pressed close against him. Odessa flicked her tongue over his neck. Her breath rustled the thin fur of her lover's neck as she attempted to calm whatever was causing her to be so frustrated. 'I'm sorry...' she said, burying her head into his strong neck muscles.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread