[M] If you move like that
[html]

(000)ooc

Pumpkin eyes flitted up with pointless guilt towards the golden orbs of the sun kissed Egyptian male. 'But I am sorry' she reasoned, 'I can't not be...' Her ears, ones that had flicked up just a moment before hand, lowered again with a burdened sigh. He didn't seem to care about her rank, and that was something that at the moment irritated her. Normally it wouldn't make her give a double take, but the unknown frustration had hit her hard. There was a strange tickling sensation in her stomach, and Odessa did her best to ignore the urge she knew nothing of, but she still squirmed beside Immy lightly, nothing to upset the moment.

She nodded gently against Immy's chest and shoulder. 'Yeah...' She really didn't mind him touching her, because for some reason it always made her feels electric. Odessa looked up again through a thick brown-black fringe, 'You know you don't have to ask, right?' she queried, they were as good as mated after all. Even if both were as shy a teenagers. An excuse Odessa could use validly.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread