Forked Path
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

You promised me i wouldn't have to kill pups, or the elderly....and here we are.....you asking me to kill all your pups.

Shadow looked Amy in the eyes and growled a little, not in a mean way but in such a way because he knew what was being asked of him. She had promised that he wouldn't need to kill pups or the elderly but here she was trying to kill them and if she did he knew she would lose what good she had left.

He looked to the pups and kneeled down and whistled lightly to them and they all slowly made there way to him and whimpered and whined into his fur being cold and looking for safety and warmth. He looked to them and tears left his eyes as he growled to himself more than anything. He already hatted himself for what he was about to do and this action would forever haunt him and his friends and family would be needed to keep him sane. He looked to Amy with anger in his eyes and tears as well.

You need to get up and walk away.....now....you wont want to see this and you wont want to hear it either. Please.....go.....

Shadows voice was cracking and his tail and ears were unmoving his face melted into an unreadable mask as he reached down and picks up all the pups and held them close. The tears left him more now and all he did was hold them, not moving or making any sounds, Only his tears spoke now and they told of great sadness and a inner struggle that no one could understand.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread