Forked Path
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow growled and pulled his sword from his back and held it out as he bared his fangs and remained unmoving

I never called you weak!!!!!!!!!!!I'm doing this because i have to! You can't understand why i do what i do! There is no way in hell you could understand me! Everything i do is to help! You will not kill these pups!

He roared and held the blade outright it's point perfectly being held steady and the point was aimed at her heart and with every little movement the sword followed the heart like a snake following it's target before it would strike.

Amy....you don't want to kill these pups, I watched for far to long as you kept trying to kill them, You not being able to kill them doesn't not make you weak....it makes you strong, you care and you know it, I can't let you kill the pups because it will kill you.

Shadow was serious now, His body and face and teeth told up death and he ment it, if he had to he would take Amy down in order to get at the pups himself so that she wouldn't have to do it. While all this was happening Shadow was at war with himself, here he was fighting a friend over who got to kill the pups, Shadow wished with all his being that it wasn't happening and that it was a bad dream but the smell and the anger and the feel, made it all to real for him.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread