Forked Path
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

It seemed that everything refused to move. The darkness inside her fluttered, trying to break her. Amy never broke though. She simply made it a part of herself, and used it. At last the world released it's breath in a wild, sorrowful howl. The deed was done. Knowing that it would have damaged the one who had taken this burden from her Amy returned. She stood beside him, looking at the three small mounds, the cracks of blood around his claws from digging in the frozen ground. His eyes were frozen, holding none of the warmth inside that had been there before. Tears still stood, not quite ready to drop.

For Amy, it was over. She had always known the pups were going to die. It was only a question of time. Their death brought release. For the delicate breakable assassin before her, this was only the start. Gently Amy rested a hand on his shoulder. She searched for words, finding none. At last she settled on a sentence that held little meaning to her, but was filled with all the genuineness she had within her. Thank you my friend. If you need me simply ask. It may not be much, but I'll pay off my debt. Good luck on your journey.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread