Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

He had hunted and gotten his fill of cat for the day. He had been victorious in his match with the large feline and he alone proved that dogs were better than cats. He smiled as he finished up and he cleaned his muzzle on some snow that was near by and he did the same with his hands and arms. The cat had cut him a few times but it was because he had gotten the jump on it and he got it by the neck. It managed to slice his arm and chest before he had broken it's neck in one quick movement. After shadow was done cleaning he stretched and started to walk forward and then his ears picked up a howl of sadness and pain. He knew who it was the moment it was heard.

They had been together long enough for him to learn her every sound and secret want by simple looks of the eyes. She had gotten made one time because he called her on a secret that she was trying to hide from him, She had caught a rabbit and had brought it for him but tried to surprise. Shadows training had ruined the surprise he he was still happy, as was Insomnia. He took off like the wind in a storm and as he ran he jumped over a few logs and rocks doing some free running on his way to his love. It didn't take him long to reach her and when he did he saw the look on her face and he smiled at it knowing why she looked so sad. He walked around a tree into sight and spoke with a loving tone in his voice.

I told you i was hunting and that i would be right back my love....Couldn't wait 10 minutes?He smiled as he watched her shift to her Optime form and he just stood there and got ready to catch knowing she would run and jump into his arms at full speed.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread