Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow heard her words but then he saw her face and he knew that she thought she lost him forever. He ran over and stopped in front of her and slowly he reached out and took her into his arms and he felt the cold there and he rubbed lightly getting her to warm up. He looked her in the eyes after a while and licked her muzzle trying to get her to believe that he was really there. He should have known that by leaving, her mind would play tricks on her and make her think he ran away, never to come back. He leaned in and kissed her lightly and then he lifted her up into his arms and looked her in the eyes as he spoke gently.

Love I'm here...I promised you i would never leave and i haven't, It's alright.

He nuzzled the fur on her neck trying to get a reaction out of her, this had happened before when they had fallen asleep. Shadow remembered waking up having Insomnia in the middle of there little den area and she was crying. He had come to her and helped her believe that the nightmare wasn't true and that he wasn't gone.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread