Glad You Came.
Shadow Let her go as she pounded into his chest but he wasn't mad. He watched her closely and made sure to follow her if she moved. He tried to look her in the eyes and get her attention, and also get her to snap out of it. He kept close as he spoke lightly, keeping his voice soft and calm.

Love....It's me Shadow...Your Mate. Your not alone, I love you and I want to take you back to the den, Lets go home.

Shadow tried to offer her his hand to get her to take it and he waited calmly as he studied her movements and eyes. Why was she being so distant and why was she trying to be alone, Or why did she think that being alone was normal?. If she didn't respond to him soon he would try howling out to her and see if that would wake her from her poor state of mind, If that didn't work then Shadow didn't know what else he could do but hold her and force her to stay calm hopefully just being held would slowly calm her and prove to her that this all wasn't a dream. He knew how tricky dreams could be, so getting his love to come back to him might be a lot harder than he thought.

Messages In This Thread