Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC: Shadow is in Optime form by the way. | WC :: +000

Shadow came close and gently picked her up just in case she needed it. He licked her cheek and nodded lightly to her when she asked to be taken home. He walked slow with her and as they moved he heard her stomach and nothing more needed to be said, His kill was close and he smiled as luck would have it that she would need the meat he had earned. He turned lightly taking her to where he took down the cougar and once they got close he nuzzled her and pointed with his nose towards the dead cat. The prime meat on the cat wasn't touched yet and the snow and cold kept it fresh even though only 20 minutes might have passed.

Insomnia, You should eat...please, have some. Once you are full then we will continue home.

Shadow smiled to Insomnia and had forgotten that the cut on his arm and chest had been reopened by Insomnia when she scratched at him while she was lost in his mind. He licked his arm lightly as best he could and then he tried to bend his neck to lick his chest but he couldn't reach. He looked to Insomnia and wondered if she would help him clean his wound from the now dead cat.

Love? before you eat can you clean the wound on my chest...I, can't reach it.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread