Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow was sat down and when Insomnia sat on him and started to lick he smiled lightly as he looked to her unable to take his eyes off her. After she was finished and the blood was gone he was licked on his cheek and he gave a content, happy growl as he leaned back and kissed her softly on the lips.

I can never be mad at you, Never. I will always love you. We will share the food, it's doesn't matter that i killed it, We are a pair now and whats mine is yours and whats yours is mine.

Shadow slowly got up as she stepped off him and they both moved to the carcase and started to eat. He made sure to eat what he needed and leave another for Insomnia to get full and once they were done he licked his chops and cleaned the blood and gore off his muzzle using the snow once more like he had done earlier. Shadow looked over to Insomnia and saw the look in her eyes and he thought about the past nights and he needed to ask.

love, I have noticed that you don't really sleep....There are plants that can help ease and calm your mind so that you can. We would have to ask permission from the Alphas but i don't see why they wouldn't allow it. If it's to help a pack member they should be all for it. What do you say? Should we try?

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread