Glad You Came.
[html]

OOC here. /+000

I can never be mad at you, Never. I will always love you. We will share the food, it's doesn't matter that i killed it, We are a pair now and whats mine is yours and whats yours is mine. She sighed and she started to chow down. Crunching, swallowing. Nothing more than a snack. Not nearly enough, even for a wolf as horribly small as her. She growled softly, the blood from the animal getting all over her muzzle and chest. She was a messy eater when she was starving.
When she finished, she looked up at Shadow. He was gorgeous. He was too right, to normal. He could try to understand but never get the full grip of it, or she thought that he couldn't. She was a runt, the abused. She was not meant for a normal life, a happy life- even though she always acted like it. Her moods were fickle, easy to swing. She was pathetically weak, both physically and emotionally. She was insecure and quite frequently unstable. But she was in love.
love, I have noticed that you don't really sleep....There are plants that can help ease and calm your mind so that you can. We would have to ask permission from the Alphas but i don't see why they wouldn't allow it. If it's to help a pack member they should be all for it. What do you say? Should we try? She looked down. She wanted to be normal. "Maybe... if Zalen or Titania would let us.. we could try tonight though, secretly." She smirked a bit at doing something wrong for once. She was a goody- two shoes that always listen to orders and she was getting tired of that. She jumped on her mate and nuzzled into his chest and wrapped herself around him and laid her head on his shoulder

<style type="text/css">
.insnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a595f; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;}
.insnow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.insnow {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#b2c7cc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZREG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3a595f; border-radius:5px; padding:415px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#708f97; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread