Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked to her and smiled lightly as he saw the hope in her eyes and as he looked to her he leaned in and kissed her lightly. He heard her words about Zalen and he thought about it and there should be no problem. Shadow chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around Insomnia when she jumped on him and wrap herself up in him. He nuzzled her back and nibbled lightly on her ears and neck. Shadow loved to see her happy and would die for that happiness to continue. He would even disobey orders if it meant her happiness.

Okay, there is a herb that if mashed and if you add it with water it makes a kind of tea and that tea should relax you and help you sleep. I'm willing to do this for you my love, with or without the consent of the Alpha's I love you and I will never stop loving you.

Shadow got up slowly and he held her in his arms as he walked and started to head back to the den and to there large family. Family and love was something that shadow thought he would never have and now that he had it, he would be damned before he ever gave it up.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread