Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched her eyes, she reminded him of a pup, so excited and ready for anything, wanting to get up and run everywhere and anywhere. He kept carrying her until he felt her push away and then the request hit his ears and a big, shy smile happened onto his face. "Dance with me shadow". He looked himself over really quick and then he even looked behind himself checking to see if there was another Shadow in the area that she may have been talking to. To no avail he was alone with Insomnia and she wanted to dance.

He had seem couples dance before during fairs and big social gatherings with music and food and that part was easy. Shadow however had never tried to dance before, all Shadow knew was the dance of death and that was something entirely different. He looked her over unable to say no or that he couldn't dance, all he could do was walk forward and before she could get away from him he took her hand in his and his free hand wrapped around her mid section. He pulled her close and smiled down at her and he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips and then they began to spin as he started the dance.

As they moved he would swing her out and have her spin and then he would pull her back to his body and he did it with the grace and fluid motion that he was trained in and with what he had seen when others danced. It was good that he had watched the whole thing otherwise he wouldn't have know what to do after every move. A low chuckle left him as he continued to dance and he spoke as they moved under the moonlight.

You are the only woman i know that could get a dance out of me without a challenge. I would do anything for you, anything, all you need do is ask and it's yours.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread