Glad You Came.
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow kept dancing and as he did he started to forget about those he had seen doing it. Shadow started to lose himself and before he knew it his nerves were gone and he smiled and laughed lightly and then without warning he placed his hands on Insomnia's hips and motioned for her to jump up and when she did he lifted her high like a bird and there she was. Shadow looked up at her as he saw her with arms out and a smile on her face, she was like an angel flying over head and she was his angel. He had gotten what lots of wolves searched for, Family and love.

He lowered her slowly and when he muzzle got near his he kissed her on the lips and then licked them affectionately as his smile grew. Shadow then spun and jumped away from her and turned as he smiled and he motioned for her to jump at him again. He watched her body run and jump into the air and when she got close he lifted her again but this time he spun and laughed as he did so and he didn't care who saw or who heard, This was happiness and it was both Shadows and Insomnias, no one else could have it.

I love you.

He hugged her close and started to spin fast and as he did so he watched the smile on her face, they had truly become one and they were made for each other.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread