no one can hurt us now
[html]
Selene is officially crowned a doofus. And a chatterbox Word Count :: 000

Hadley assured her that she wasn't a child, the youth hadn't wanted to turn the larger hybrid away by being younger. That wouldn't be right. Months ago though, if she had only been a few months old, and the time was now, she'd be young enough to be a younger sister. Or a daughter in that way. "Okay...I just didn't want to be--Too young...To be near you..." Selene mumbled shyly, and looked herself over. "Although...I do look like one...Do you think anyone could tell?" laughing lightly, Sel nuzzled his ear softly. Hadley seemed embarrassed, so she tried to shift the mood. "But--I don't look like a man then. Maybe a girl. Thank goodness...Could you imagine my head on a man's body?"

She was silent for a long time, thinking of other things to tell him. There was no other stories she knew of, and speaking of the voyage overseas to Nova Scotia would ruin the comfortable mood between the two. She could hear Jonito's voice within her mind then,  If you don't have a story, make it up! Strawberry eyes closed in thought, growing drowsy by the body heat shared between the two. "Um-There once was a girl...Not a woman of course, she was definitely a girl..." She had to pause to say more, and finally she had to try something out. "She...She liked a man very much, so much. He was so cool, so sweet and nice to her...And she loved it when he pulled her ears like this!" She gently tugged on his ear before "She was a silly girl though...She often made mistakes, she was terrified of the world...There was many monsters in the past that had threatened to ruin her, she had come so close to breaking so many times..." She turned, glancing to Hadley to see what he thought of the story, in her mind it was too silly to be contemplaitable, waving her light tipped tail, Sel continued. "But every time she was scared...She thought of the man, and how safe she was with him. The monsters were vanquished, knowing that they couldn't break the girl..." She lay her head on his broad chest quietly, finishing off her story. "I wasn't told of a happy ending though...I'm not sure." She never really intended to tell the story about herself including Hadley, but it just flowed. The way the words formed. "It's a silly story...I'm sorry."

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burn down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread