no one can hurt us now
[html]

Selene shook her head sadly as Hadley questioned the happy ending. She couldn't see one yet. "That's where I'm not sure...The guy--Either he doesn't notice, or he doesn't care about her...They aren't together...She questions her adoration, who knows...He could be sleeping with other people behind her back--So--I guess there is no happy ending. " Without noticing, there was tiny tears slipping from the corner of her eye. She brushed them away with a small hand, standing up as she did so. She couldn't be seen crying, it wouldn't be right that way. "Not all stories have happy endings...I don't think this one has one yet."

She hated moving away from Hadley, escaping his gentle embrace. "I'm sorry..." Quietly, she sighed and stared out the window. She needed air, somewhere quiet to let herself go.

Grabbing her cloak, Selene stood and faced Hadley. "I'm going to the springs...You coming? Or you can stay if you want..." Slipping the cloak around herself, she opened the door. Selene looked back quietly, murmuring softly..."That story I told...That's the story of my life..." Slipping out the door, Sel stood outside placing a hand on her head exasperatingly before collapsing to her knees on the floor. It was clear, she'd never see her fireflies. 

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burn down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread