no one can hurt us now
[html]

OOC wish I could tell you when, but I don't know

The warm water moved around them, steam creating the illusion that they were the only ones in this world. Hadley looked at Selene, wishing he could explain that she wasn't worthless, how much value she had. He wished he could speak, but it was always so difficult, forming the words. All he could do was hold her close, hope that maybe she would be able to sense what he was trying so hard to tell her, despite not finding the words.

Her words of having to reveal something had the large male tensing with worry. Was something wrong? Was Selene hurt? What she said was the last thing he had expected. For her to want to be with him, someone as useless as a slave, was amazing. He was working so hard to become better for her, to be free and work in the pack. Her words about not having worth returned, and this time Hadley found his voice. Worth much...more than anything Amy has. More than princess. C-care for you. Had he done it?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread