no one can hurt us now
And this is when she asks him out C:

Again the steam and hazy warmth cloaked their presence from the world, it was so easy to get lost here, find yourself tucked away from the prying eyes of others. His strong arms around her small form were comforting, yet the small hybrid felt like crying. It was so hard to tell him without being so scared, how could she ever be with him? Life was this way, showing you dreams but never having them come true. Maybe wishes were just for storybooks. Something so unreal and never happening that people wrote stories as they wished for those things. She didn't feel like the princess in the stories, nor did she want to be some princess on some other part of the world. 

There was silence, her black arms wrapped almost possessively around his body. In a way, Sel wanted him for herself, holding him as if he was her own lover. Yet that wasn't really true. Perhaps it would never be true.

His words had her press closer into his body, the young girl noticed the hesitancy, but ignored it. Hadley's words were as real as they could ever be. "Hadley...You've always been of worth to me--I was always afraid of you not noticing me..." She brushed away a strand of hair from his face, "Hadley--Do you want to be with me? I mean...I like you and all...A lot..." Feel free to decline, I'm waiting for it. Her mind chimed after the words. She was, the word "No" was running through her mind like a wild stallion, it was what she expected from him. Turning her head away shyly, the young woman let her muzzle bury into his chest. 

Messages In This Thread