no one can hurt us now
Red eyes wouldn't let themselves meet his own warm molasses orbs, the words she expected seemed so close, she could feel them. She was afraid, yet she had brought that on herself. Selene had asked him. She may have a high status as an individual, yet of course she didn't regard it as important. Sel was just normal, maybe a little less. Why here was so many souls out there who would love to have Hadley. And that battle for the keeping, would be lost by the wispy coydog. The survival of the fittest saying didn't work in her favor. If something were to happen, Sel would be keeled over like a willow tossed about in a hurricane. What was so irritating was, the hybrid depended on others for her life. 

Closing her soft red eyes, Sel thought of how stupid she was acting. Why get like this over a male? Selene cared for Hadley though. So how--How did she ever get so attached? The petite inamorata managed to look up for a split second, seeing him nod at her words, catching her in a sweet kiss. As much as she wanted to pull away to prevent pain later, Selene felt herself lean into it until he pulled away. His look upon his face seemed rather sheepish, was that an affirmative? Guessing it was, Sel wrapped herself into his body. Legs wrapped gently around his trunk as she held him close to her. But if she was wrong, there would be deep embarrassment to come. 

The heat forming above the water had her dizzy for a while, wishing for fresh cool air to fill her lungs. If only there was a breeze to keep the thick hot vaporous air away. This was comfortable. This was safe.  "I'm scared...But I'm happy." Selene murmured softly. This was so many risks, she could be hurt this way. He could run off, leave her behind. Or sleep around. That would be enough to break her spirit. "Don't hurt me..." The small coydog whispered almost painfully. This was terrifying, so so scary. "I love you." Sel finished off, tail wrapping around her lower back submissively. It was rare that she ever acted this way, but moments like these were too overwhelmingly fearful. Taking a deep breath, the girl closed her eyes. Her muzzle lay comfortably on his throat. 
"But I know you won't..."

Messages In This Thread