A long way from Home
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → 756 :: Out of Character text

Ayita

The aging Catori woman knew not what it meant to sit still recently. She packed Hati up in a sense and toted him along with her. She had nothing better to do on this day and so she would roam. Though things here were very different she had been on pins and needles after not hearing from her great aunt. Though she wondered how she had found out where to send the bird. She shrugged distant family had no true hold to it but it was good to know that the line had spread so far.

Mama what we do today?" Hati asked looking at her. Ayita smiled. "I will teach you to Patrol the borders it will be a good lesson for you. Today she stood in Optime form though she felt no urge to be wild like the last week or so. After all now her children were all clean and she seemed to have settled back into her work

Hati stopped as Ayita's ears twitched. A new comer? Hmm how odd. She had not thought that any one would be at the borders. It seemed like it had been so long since she had seen anyone knew other then puppies. Looking at Hati she gave a nod. "Come along lets get there She said picking up the pace. But mama I thought you couldn't accept people He said running after her she was long legged in optime form and almost faster then the boy.

Your right I can't but I can be polite till your father or someone else gets there. She spoke looking at him. She had to admit she could move faster if she were in Lupus but she didn't want to stop to shift. Moving through the trees the woman stopped and looked at the pair on the border. Hati smiled it was another puppy and its mother? He looked at his mom Ayita smiled ad ushered him on. moving closer she smiled. Bonjour, welcome to the Court. Ayita said as she looked at them. I am Ayita Catori and this is my Son Hati Catori are you two looking for a home? She asked.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread