A long way from Home
[html]
That which yields is not always weak.
Euphemia Deianeira Ouriel

Word Count → 368 ::

The approaching pair so like their own, made Euphemia yppped and Pera buffedeted the pup. "Behave." Pera allowed herself a few moments to relax. AYITA! The world exploded from Pera's mouth with a near whimper. Thank the stars. You heard..." the woman looked relived as much as anyone in lupus form could, she flopped over on her back, rolling for a moment, and then wiggled out of the bag slung over her shoulder. She shifted to Optime, Do you remember my sister, Lailah... well umm here." She handed the woman the sealed letter, her hands were shaking.

Euphemia seemed lost as the paw holding her down removed as her aunt changed her shape. Though she didn't stray across that powerful scent barrier, it didn't stop her from greeting the other pup with an wild enthusiasm. Hi! I am Euphemia! You can call me Euphie! She steaded herself inching closer but not to the point of barrier breaking. She kept her body low to the ground, making herself as small as possible.

Pera breathed slowly. "It is not a home for myself, Ayita. Its for the girl." she pointed a slender hand to the pup who she shot a warning looked at. Euphemia slun backwards towards her aunt. "I am sorry." the small cub whispered. Pera stood a little taller, blancing a bit un easily as she waited. She gaves other she-wolf a lookthat was meant for adults only. "Laliah, asked me to give this to you. It will explain everything. Its not for myself that I seek refluge. She is." Euphemia turned around at the mention of 'she'. "Who?" the silver-gray cumb asked. Placing a finger to her lips, Pera spoke "None of your concern cub." Euphemia's ears fell to the sides of her head, at the admonishment. As she stared at the sealed envelope Pera's eyes misted. "I have done my duty to Laliah." Pera's voice was formal.

<style type="text/css">
.sunseuph b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcb182; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sunseuph b.npc {color:#f2e380; font-weight:normal;}
.sunseuph p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sunseuph .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#95e37f;}
.sunseuph .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Handlee'; text-align:right; color:#0f022e; margin:100px 30px 0px 0px; line-height:40px;}
.sunseuph .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Handlee'; color:#fffbf8; padding:50px 0px 0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sunseuph .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e92b8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 4px 0px; }
.sunseuph {width:95%; margin:0px auto; max-width:700px; background-color:#0f022e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9fnHR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread