A long way from Home
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → 756 :: Out of Character text

Ayita

Ayita was astonished to hear her name called out with such jubilation. She was now vastly confused staring at the child and then the woman. What on gods green earth was going on. The woman seemed to know her but Ayita had no idea in honesty who she was. Though she seemed very excited to see her.

Hati smiled and yipped as the girl came up to him. "You need home the court make a good home" The young prince spoke. He wanted to play and have a good time both children seemed to be close in age or the same age though the girl seemed a little more lean Ayita wondered if that was from the journey here.

Lailah.... oh yes my great aunt wait so that makes... She looked at the child. She was somewhere along the line a catori or Fizroy. The woman looked at the girl she seemed as though she fit the bill. The child had the colors and the sure footness of the line.

Why me she sent no word. What happened? she asked as she took the sealed letter. She wondered what had gone on. The Catori matriarch held a letter from one of the last relatives she knew of. She sent you here with her child but why tot her all the way to me? She asked. She was so confused. The child may be of her line but she was in reality a complete stranger to this woman and her family.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread