A long way from Home
[html]
I ask for glory to shine on my name

Word Count → 756 :: Out of Character text

Ayita

Ayita listened as she looked at the woman. This was terrible she just wanted to pick up the child and cuddle her. She looked at Hati and thought about it but she didn't even need to think about it. I'll take her. i'll raise her as my own. She will miss her home and you though are you sure you will not stay? Ayita asked looking at the woman. She looked back to the Child.

She looked at the woman waiting for something and then she looked at her son. "Fine take your leave i will deal with the rest and care for her. She spoke as She looked at the child she bent down. "Hello there" she said as she looked at her. She wondered if the girl would be upset by her aunt leaving her hear with wolves she didn't know.

"I'm Ayita i'm a family member of yours. Your Aunt has asked me to watch you for a while. she said speaking to her. She hoped that the child would not be to upset. My Mate is the king and my children are fun to play with. You've met Hati i have another son Names Skoll and a daughter by the name of Charlotte." She said as she looked at the girl.

Mama is she coming home?" Hati asked looking at her. Ayita smiled and nodded as she tilted her head back and let out a call calling for her mate or strel to come and allow her to take the girl home. Her melody rang far and wide and held such a tune that allowed her to have a different flare.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.heraldictxt-2 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; background: url('') no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:70px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heraldictxt-title {font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; color:#FF6600;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mara {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.mama {font-style:italic; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; font-size:60px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
.heraldictxt-2 i {letter-spacing:.05em; color:#02294d;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread