A long way from Home
[html]
That which yields is not always weak.
Euphemia Deianeira Ouriel

Word Count → 000 ::

The very fact of her aunt nudging her Left Euphemia momentarily frozen. "Taking me? Bu... shel ooked back to the older she-wolf her aunt Pera who nodded. "As I said your best behavior. Your mother has sent you here to learn. Ayita will teach you." Pera's voice was firm and almost robotic. The woman had long since stopped trying to be as warm and friendly on the journey over. Carrying for hte pup had taken its toll, and the Old she-wolf moved away. Leaving Euphemia with the stranger and the pup.

Euphemia danced nervously. She'd caught bits of the exchange between the two adults and was now-aware that something was wrong. Looking back to the retreating form of her Aunt, Euphemia stood completely still. Her aunt was living her. The one female prescence that for the past three months of her life was her security was leaving. Whimper and whining the silver-gey pup aced back and forth nervously. Names rolled past Euphemia's ears. She couldn't quiet understand why they were taking her.

As fear and terror swept over her, and the whimpering increased the small puppy could do nothing more than pee on the ground at the sheer thought of being left alone with strangers. Family? This wolf was family? The resassurance did little to comfort her, and paced again left and right. "You have others, why take me?" she asked in an almost venoumous tone. As the unfamilar scent wafted towards her, the small pupp raised her hackles. As Strel spoke, she lowered herself to the ground, trying to be on her best behavior.

<style type="text/css">
.sunseuph b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcb182; letter-spacing:1px;}
.sunseuph b.npc {color:#f2e380; font-weight:normal;}
.sunseuph p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.sunseuph .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#95e37f;}
.sunseuph .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Handlee'; text-align:right; color:#0f022e; margin:100px 30px 0px 0px; line-height:40px;}
.sunseuph .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Handlee'; color:#fffbf8; padding:50px 0px 0px 30px;}
.sunseuph p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.sunseuph .text {font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e92b8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:150px 0px 4px 0px; }
.sunseuph {width:95%; margin:0px auto; max-width:700px; background-color:#0f022e; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9fnHR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:30px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread