A long way from Home
[html]
Parishioners; I ask for wealth. I ask for fame.
I ask for glory to shine on my name. I ask for love I can posses.
I ask for God and His angels to bless me.

Ayita looked at the child as her aunt walked away. She could sense that things would fall apart from here. But the thing was she had a duty to her great aunt. She had a duty to this child now as well. She looked at the sealed letter and sighed. She could hear her voice echo in the air she knew soon someone else would be there.

Hati looked at her she seemed so scared and he didn't even understand what was going on. We want you He said looking at her. He wasn't sure why she was so scared Strel was a nice man. He moved closer to her and smiled. "You safe with us we like you He spoke again trying to be nice to the girl.

Ayita looked at the girl. You are family and no matter how many children I have I'd always want to have you here as well. She turned to Strel her crystal blue eyes shimmered. Strelein this child has traveled far to come to me. Her Aunt was sent with her to bring her to live safely with me. Ayita spoke looking at him. I called to seek approval to bring her home. I could never turn a child away. She spoke even though she knew deep down to poor thing would suffer through this.

Esmeralda; I ask for nothing, I can get by.
But I know so many less lucky than I.
Please help my people; the poor and downtrod.
I thought we all were the children of God.
God help the outcasts. Children of God.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread