[M] Back off I'll take you on, headstrong
[html]
OOC / + 396

Zalen had withdrawn himself from the gruesome scene in front of the den just moments ago and now was staring into the cool and calm darkness of the forest beyond, his back heated by the fires that Deuce had started. She was currently working on the broken and battered body of Terra, as Shadowfang watched with concern and earnest. But Zalen could no longer bear to watch as the healer threaded through the coyote female’s flesh as if it were mere fabric. Such strange yet necessary human practices made him uncomfortable, as well as the blood, so now he was content in looking into the trees, into the stillness of nature, where things made sense.

But as time dragged on, worry began to build within him as he worried for Ciara’s and Augustus’ safety; he was nearly tempted to go seek them out to lend aid, but he knew his place was here. Already the other pack mates had gathered at the mouth of the den to see the commotion, and though Titania was doing well at keeping them calm, he knew that some of them harbored ill feelings towards coyotes and that a confrontation could break out at any second. But for now, this worry was playing second fiddle to his worry for the ones out there fighting the cat.

He knew how strong the feline was, having fought her himself more than a moon ago. Had it not been for Jiva’s intervention she would have surely killed him; he hoped a similar fate was not in store for his pack mates. But thankfully, like a miracle, the two finally came into view and the Alpha rose from his sitting position to trot out to greet them. Though they were a sight for sore eyes, the battle shown crimson red upon their coats, and Zalen saw that Ciara was injured. He whined as he approached, Ciara, go to Deuce immediately, she is nearly finished with the coyote, she can help you. And then, turning to Augustus he gave the male’s blood soaked face a lick in greeting and thanks, You both have done well tonight. Then, turning to Ciara, as they began their short walk back to the den, My dear, you have proven yourself more than worthy to be considered an Epsilon of New Dawn. His eyes flitted to Augustus, I’m sure you’d agree?

<style type="text/css">
.zalentar002 b {font-weight:bold; color:#905549; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a100b; }
.zalentar002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalentar002 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#6a4a44; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1198jz7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967063; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalentar002 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalentar002 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread