Presents
[html]

Word Count → 345

out of character text

The wet lick crossed his face and left his beautiful feathers disgusting and ruffled. He could feel them standing in odd positions, stuck like that due to her saliva. Fawkes was frozen in disgust and surprise. When her shoulder tipped down it became increasingly difficult to hang on. His claws tightened a little out of reflex and his wings started beating in an attempt to right himself. Perching on the multi-colored coywolf was not the best decision in the world. So, he took off again, his wings flapping hard to gain air. However, Fawkes didn't go very far. His powerful strokes managed to get his large body above Terra which allowed him to settle on her head. His wings remained stretched out to give him extra balance and cast a dark shadow on Terra's form. Fawkes brought his own head down and looked at her upside down face. His beak parted a little in his own avian version of a smile.

Friendship, the idea of it was almost preposterous to the blind female. She had been betrayed by her two, no three of her closet companions. They had left her to die or to sit alone with a broken heart. Could Hotaru really make friends with anyone, could she trust them? Hotaru's head turned towards Terra as she once again desperately wished for them to work. They moved a little, as if trying to see through the dark but still nothing came. Her eyes were fine, it was her brain that wasn't working properly. The grey wolf's hands traced the rune again, and a sad smile momentarily spread across her face. Terra was blunt, rude, and sweet all at the same time. Yes, Hotaru could be friends with someone so strait forward and had been for a while.

"Terra, this is wonderful. I love it. Did you make it?" Hotaru held the ball carefully as her fingers expertly traced its entire form. "I would love to know how to make one. It's so strange and complex. The challenge will be more than worth my time."

Quote by: Maurice Freehill

<style type="text/css">
.character-HotaruBlind b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD700 ; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-HotaruBlind .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-HotaruBlind p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-HotaruBlind {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZWce2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 353px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#DCDCDC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread