[html]
Hotaru
Earth, Sky, Day, Night;
Sound and silence,
Dark and light
One alone is not enough,

You need both together.....

Word Count :: 323 OOC

The mention of rabbits and how they weren't always food brought back memories. When Hotaru first joined d'Arte she had come across a strange, but highly intelligent dog named Bambi. It was then that Hotaru was introduced to the unusual concept. Holding a living rabbit in her arms went against every instinct she had, yet it wasn't so bad. The soft fur and warm body beneath her finger, hearing it purr when it had calmed down enough. Heck, that was the first time she had heard a rabbit do anything but squeal. Hotaru nodded her head a little to show she understood and felt Terra's sentiment on the matter. "Well, there are stranger things in this world. Just give me a few minutes to come up with one."

When the question was directed at Hotaru she rolled her eyes. Ah, yes. Her numerous misadventures at hunting. "No, I've finally gotten the hang of it. It was a...learning process, but now I can feed myself. Although I'm still only hunting small animals. Perhaps I will try for a deer soon. I'm thinking during birthing season when there should be plenty of weak does and newborn fawns. Although, a hunting partner is always nice." Hotaru liked Terra and the prospect of hunting with a friend would be a dream come true. Hotaru didn't like being completely alone, and with Light no where to be found she had no visitors to look forward too.

Hotaru spent most of her days devoid of any canine companionship, either in the woods or on her carving rock. Most times, she was perfectly happy being alone. It meant no questions or awkward conversation. She didn't need to hide her emotions or pretend like her dreams weren't eating away at her subconscious. However, there were also times where Hotaru craved canine companionship and it could get lonely. Fawkes was her constant companion, but he wasn't much in the way of conversation.

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.taru-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... idebar.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#aab9d8; width:580px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.taru-template .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.taru-template .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.taru-template b {color:#031539; }
.taru-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.taru-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.taru-template .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread