[html]
Hotaru
Earth, Sky, Day, Night;
Sound and silence,
Dark and light
One alone is not enough,

You need both together.....

Word Count :: 259 OOC

For a blind wolf, Hotaru could get around pretty well. Even though she still carried her walking stick with her whenever she could, she no longer relied on it as heavily as she once did. Hotaru had always been praised as a fast learner and someone who possessed an excellent memory. The grey wolf was exceptionally happy to have such a vital skill. There were times when Hotaru had to memorize routes after traveling through them only once and others where she had to recall a path that she hadn't used in a very long time. In those types of situations, her skill and abilities were greatly challenged. Somehow, she had managed to past each obstacle with no terrible consequences. Although there were several times where she had wandered for hours trying to find her way back.

Even though her every day activities weren't too badly impacted by her lack of sight, hunting had been impossible in the very beginning. Even her successful hunts were only won by extreme luck combined with hours of practice and patience. However, with a hunting partner Hotaru was sure she couldn't go wrong. Happy that Terra had accepted her invitation she replied with an obviously fake air of superiority. "Of course you get a share. A nibble on the legs should suit you just fine." Hotaru's grin turned into a smirk as Fawkes chuckled in his avian fashion. "Alright, I guess you can have more than that. We can fight over the good parts. Just be warned, I won't go easy on you."

table by marie

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Qwigley);
.taru-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... idebar.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#aab9d8; width:580px; height:550; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:40px 0px 10px 0px; color:#253c6b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.taru-template .title {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 80px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffffff;}
.taru-template .text {height:350px; width:300px; overflow:auto;}
.taru-template b {color:#031539; }
.taru-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.taru-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.taru-template .name {text-align:left; font-size:60px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #35240c; font-family: 'Qwigley', cursive; color:#002f5c;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread