Surprise
[html]

Feel free to pp then leaving the fort and setting off into the forest.

Word Count :: +230

Today was a rare day where Regner's habits hadn’t driven him to awake before the sun as he usually did. Unfortunately he was woken early anyway by the fast moving tongue of an excited puppy. Regner groaned as he was pulled unwillingly into the waking world, straining his ears to make sense of Adelle's babble.

Ahh, the surprise. Regner had been planning on taking Adelle out to the old human city inside Casa territory, he wasn't sure of the name just yet but it looked plenty interesting from the glances he had gotten so far. " Overraskelse? Hvilken overraskelse, jeg ikke kan huske at sige noget i den retning." Regner kept his voice deadpan with a hint of annoyance, letting Adelle stew for a minute before he chuckled, a ripple spreading down the muscular back of the Secui form he slept in as he stretched before jumping off the bed, changing into Optime as he went.

" Ja Adelle, de får deres overraskelse i dag" he reassured the puppy as he dressed himself, forgoing his usual array of concealed daggers in favour of a pair strapped at his waist along with his axe. Satisfied Regner turned towards the door, gesturing for Adelle to follow with his tail, "Kommer."

<style>
.Regner { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Regner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; width:90%px; max-width: 640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:405px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Regner b {color:#770e0e; }
.Regner p { color:#b99320; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Regner p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Regner .wc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b99320;}
.Regner .ooc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread