M-Just for Two
I notice Sel flirts with him more now... What happened? Big Grin

As they packed the things to the cave, Sel couldn't help but look amazed at the structure of the rock form, it was just splendid to have nature craft such habitable places just for those lucky souls. She patted the furs down, arranging them into a loose meaty pile of softness and warmth. Of course, Hadley and herself would have to share the makeshift bed, how different from Casa was it anyway? 

Hadley began to make a nice warm fire, under his touch the small pile of dry wood and twigs turned into a beautiful controlled inferno, this was their warmth. This was their light. Outside, the sun was slipping behind the other hills surrounding the secluded cave, soon dusk would be upon them. And dusk upon a mountain would be breathtaking. In her mind the young coywolf reminded to show him when the time came. As he brought the fire to life, the young woman wanted to try something. Something she could do on her own accord. Something that would likely leave her shivering with the knowledge that she was this close to such a wonderful being. 

Padding quietly to his side, Sel knelt down beside him, careful not to get too close to the fire. A tongue lapped out to carefully catch the end of his muzzle. Realization hit, this was the first kiss of the day. She felt rather guilty for paying better attention to the scenery than her own companion. Sel would have taken the kiss a little further, giving a true one for luck. Alas, there still was that budding shyness, and her more outgoing self was still developing. 

Smiling, Selene danced away on slender toes to unpack the rest of the supplies. She set out more furs and her sword, their only protection in this vast world thru had found themselves in. "Hadley-" Selene finally spoke, trailing off thoughtfully. "How's the vacation going for you?" Sel twirled her tail behind her happily, "I think it's going pretty well...I'm with good company."

Messages In This Thread