M-Just for Two
Selene swept the air with a tawny tail, the fluffy banner swishing happily behind her slender form. This had worked! The day was lovely and the cave was amazing. Selene slipped off the cloak she had donned earlier in the day, throwing it aside for later. The cave somehow kept the nice warmth in the small place, tonight she wouldn't shiver. She stopped her pacing delightedly to recline on the furs, rolling on her stomach to relax. Her legs hurt,  the hours of somehow having to endure the bumpy trail on a horse's back was so irritating. Lifting her head, Selene invited Hadley to sit or lay with her, whatever he liked. She gestured with her muzzle, smiling as se did so. 

He liked the trip, which was a good thing knowing it was her plan. "That's nice to hear--I though this would be good...For us." In a way it was, there had been some stress in Casa di Cavalieri, and there was nothing like a serene vacation with ones you cared about to sooth those demons. 

Fingers gently fondled with the corner of the fur blanket, idly stroking the soft fur with slender fingers. "Hadley...I wanted to let you know that I care about you...I've always wanted to let you know that...And I do...I care." Shyly and sincerely, the young coydog dipped her tiara to shyly and sheepishly grin. This how Sel liked to celebrate life. With sincerity and honesty, something she so knew to use. Eyes peered out to the soon to set sun, dark crimson orbs found his own eyes and she asked quietly "Would you want to see the sun fall with me later?"

Messages In This Thread