M-Just for Two
[html]

I FINALLY found this table deep in my iPod's notes Big Grin

It was breathtaking! Sel found herself so utterly amazed with the fact that this was a sight just for them. Her hand clutched his tightly, as if this world of beauty would just vanish from her sight along with Hadley. The colors started to fade as if tired, are retreating back to the dark blue. The air was starting to cool, but stars poked out of the clouds. It was amazing, having the wonder of seeing this; if she would be laughing or crying in either retrospect.

Her arms clung to his frame happily, black gloved fingers nestling into his thick fir. The sun had lingered for a while, giving them one last taste of the radiance it had given them. As soon it had completely disappeared, Sel looked a little disappointed. "So, what do we do now? We can stay and watch for those old satellite things...Or go back to the cave?" She had seen satellites before, not really knowing what they were until someone had explained the principals of orbit. Why would the humans launch themselves that high? Did that mean there was other beings out there? The whole thought had the caramel female a little confused, was there?

At least they had found a good night to go sky watching, the air was cool but not cold. The sky was clear! [B]"This makes me happy." Selene smiled, poking him gently in the ribs. Reddish eyes turned skyward to see the twinkling dots of light. "Beautiful isn't it?"

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread