M-Just for Two
Hmm...I don't think she wants to eat him...Because she'd just end up pooping him out...And that wouldn't make a happy Selene. SHE'S JUST SO SO IN love

For a moment the chocolate female found herself worried he'd decline, think of her play as stupid and childish. Instead, he lowered himself off the rock, loping towards her. A small frown graced the young female's features noticing, but the mottled hybrid seemed to react okay to the game. It was amazing how quickly he reached her, his tall long body finding her in an instant. Tail flicking, Sel found herself slipping away, tail brushing gently at his back as she playfully flitted away. A laugh tinkled from her lips, creamy banner waving happily in the open air.

Her energetic facade died down admittedly, her breath ran in quick deep breaths and her body began to react to the loss of energy. Approaching him, Sel held out her hands for him. The lean woman brought herself to wrap small arms around his barrel chest, breathing in after her running. It was embarrassing how her adrenaline hadn't lasted as long, yet having herself pressed neatly to his body was a supreme comfort. 

Selene finally lay herself on the soft ground beneath their feet, dark hair ringing around her face. The stars winked at her from their dark blanket of blue, spreading a smile across her face. "Hadley...I'm so lucky to have you here with me." Frowning to help her words flow with more consistency, Selene finished "Its been a beautiful night with you." For some strange reason, laying on the ground and speaking up came as nothing to blush or act strange about. Sel was strange anyway. 

Messages In This Thread