M-Just for Two
I should have mentioned looong ago, Sel has ADHD...She tends to...Fly between moods and actions C: 

The way Sel had flitted around reminded her much of those fairies and sprites she had read about in books, causing mischief and being so tricky that no one could catch them. The dance around him had been unexpected in her eyes, the way she had dashed around him teasing him lightly with her tail. Maybe it was flirting, probably. Or maybe it was just the immense happiness seeing such wonders that night.

The girl with the name of the moon grinned softly as he lay down beside her on the soft soil, fingers gently stroking his hair. A soft smile spread from the corners of her black muzzle, he sure knew how to make her grin! One of her own delicate fingers trailed up and down his ribs, finding that place the only reachable and touchable area to gently massage. This was so beautiful, to be with him. But just as terrifying. Reddish eyes swerved skyward, hands rested gently under her chest. "I want to remember this...Even when I'm old and alone....That you've changed my life in so many good ways...I just--want this to last...Unfortunately nothing ever seems to last " They were the words from her soul, her Heart's deepest speech. Her eyes closed sadly, thinking on her impossible wish. Why did she do that? How could she? How could she spend her wish that way when clearly it was not going to happen? 

Her moods were so confusing, flitting from one to another without haste or second thought. Truly, the Italian's life was just as confusing and corrupted. Having so long of times alone, no one special to cling to to cease the nightmares. Burying her head in his chest, Sel thought of all those times like that. Without strength or hope, if only...All those times her life had been hanging by a simple thread, all those times she could have been laying bloodied and dead. Torn asks pitiful. Without realizing it, she was softly crying into Hadley's chest. Looking up with bleary eyes, Sel gently wove her fingers into his fur. "They hurt me so much...I dont what them to hurt you....I'm scared...For everything....Us..." Would anyone threaten Hadley or herself soon? Would she be dead before the point in her life where she could hopefully say "I do"? Would he have already left her, knowing she was a complete fool who just wanted someone to cling to forever? 

Messages In This Thread