M-Just for Two
Sleek hands gently gripped his shoulders as the small hot tears fell slowly from her eyes. Something would either kill them, or take Hadley from her. That was the way life went, kill off the weak. Hadley wasn't weak. She was. Ole strong blow and she would be out of it. His words brought comfort though, his bands gently stroking her body. She didn't know to hold him close, rumble happily with his touch. Both she would do desperately, happily to be in his arms. "Hadley...I-" Again, her words were cut off as her lean muzzle slipped into his neck and throat fur, arms gently holding him at his sides. "We should head back to the cave...I think the fire's out...And in cold..." 

Quietly, Selene lifted her head to nuzzle at his chin, small hands weaving into his hair. "I'm sorry....I'm just do used to being alone that it seems...It'll happen again..." Reddish eyes flitted away, still a little the scared of being left behind. 

Pulling gently away, Selene let her hand grasp his before turning towards the cave. "I...Love you Hadley." A whisper fell from her lips, tail dropped as she turned back. She approached the mouth of the cave, head tilting as she noticed the dying coals near her feet. The furs looked inviting enough, they could light the embers later. 

There was times when the young woman just wanted to hold him close, tell him over and over again how she wanted to be with him forever, kiss him until her breath was gone. That was one of the moments now. Settling herself on the furs, the lithe girl wrapped skinny arms about her knees, comfortable watching the dying flames. 

Messages In This Thread