M-Just for Two
[html]

I like makin tables

She watched vaguely as Hadley crawled into the cave with her, reddish eyes shy as she looked away. What had she gotten herself into? Was it bound to be trouble or a much more peaceful outcome? In a way it reminded her of stories she had read in the past, before she had been so broken and imprisoned to the horrible deeds done to her, forced to live a life of inadequacy and no self assurance. Days Into arriving in Halifax, amazingly she had slipped Ito hysteria. Nightmares for weeks after. They had ceased now, luckily.

He crawled into the furry blankets with her, seeming content with the warmth the cave held. His presence was reassuring in a way, knowing his body was right there to hold. The young knight hated being inadequate for him. She was pretty sure she was, he never spoke or told her she was pretty, or a nice person. Although he seemed take life in the acts, it was beginning to take a toll on her feelings. Warm and cozy in the makeshift bed, Selene shuffled over to fold herself into his body. She said no words for a while, cherishing this warm silence as something good. Hoping that this was a good sign.

By nature, Selene was not a lustful or desiring creature. Maybe it was her morals taught by Jonito, either way she rarely thought of carnal and primal activities. Even now, there was no attraction other than wanting to be close to the one she loved. Sure, sex was fine but people needed to learn about someone by actually listening. Touching them as if precious. A gentle kiss from her lips was planted on the tip of his nose, pulling back shyly to mutter. "I'm sorry...I d-don't want to get in  y-your way..." Her voice was stuttered, frightened of turning him away with everything she was.

She's a dreamer
She's a sprite
But a prisoner of her soul

<style>
.selene3 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene3 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene3 b {color:#00CCFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene3 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... 2b2b20.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene3 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread