M-Just for Two
[html]

lalala i'm sorry for the non-length...I'm so frazzle-brained today.... >.<

Soft hands placed themselves in his own, closing her eyes as he showered her face in kisses. She was unaware that her actions were slightly increasing the desire within her hybrid companion. This was just actions. Ones the young woman wasn't quite sure would be able to enact such a strong thing. She continued to hold him, keep him close to her heart. He had taken it anyways.  Kisses brushed themselves down his neck, a soft look in her eyes. She couldn't take this too far, brushing her hair from her face, Sel gave a tiny smile. She was innocent, pure. Well not entirely, yet there'd always be a pureness there, untouched innocence for the rest if her life. 

The small hybrid clung to him gently, her hands moving to hold him around the waist. This was extremely comfortable, something tangible and beautiful in every way. A delicate hand extended itself to playfully tug his ear, something that had become normal knowing they did it to eachother. Reddish eyes held a hidden smile, closing once again when she settled back into his body. There was so many things she wished to be true, to have Hadley with her forever. An impossible wish, yet there was attempting to do.

Her heartbeat had seemed to quicken, hopefully he had neglected to not hear the muffled thrum of her life. She didn't want interminable silence, for life there needed to be noise. Some reassurance that the world was okay. "Tell me a happy story Hadley..." She requested lifting her muzzle to his ear, licking at his floppy one after. 

selene vansenza

<style>
.seleney .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney b {color:#999900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... b2bf35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread