M-Just for Two
[html]

I am losing my mind :O

With her small body wrapped in his own, Sel lay her head on his chest, her creamy throat becoming warm from his body heat. This was a time for trying, attempting things she had never done. The girl so wanted to pull him into her arms, whisper over and over her thoughts and feelings. Keep him to her forever. Yet, so many things made that become useless. Trying it would certainly have her unable to say anything. Hadley as well. He never said anything back. She must have been a stupid ditzy girl, saying things over and over. Trying much to hard for something so unreachable. The thought in a way upset the hybrid, her meaning nothing. Maybe she did. Perhaps he just had feelings for her, not love. Not adoration as strong as her own. Maybe Amy was right. Right before she was to pull away, he started on the story she had asked.

It was a beautiful story, amazing. It quickly brought tears to her eyes, a mix of happy and sorrowful droplets of salt. "That's so beautiful..." Sel breathed, letting her soft hand slip away from his own. The poor girl, something she cared for gone. And someone to replenish it. A tale of happy endings, something that didn't seem touchable in her perspective. Soft brown eyes floated away from his own, afraid for his thoughts about her. "I'm so stupid...I-I am not good enough for you." In her eyes, she was worth as much as the dirt upon the cave floor, as disposable as trash and just as frail as glass. Hadley deserved beautiful women, curvy luscious ladies who could please him whenever he wanted. Not a small childlike woman afraid of her own shadow. There was something wrong with that.

Reddish eyes glanced around the cave, noting its darkness and the cool air slowly slipping in. Large ears flattened to her hair, burying her head into the fur blankets this time. "I don't deserve you..." The chocolate coydog mumbled softly, muffled by the fur. She couldn't touch him. She couldn't hold him. It was her fault she was so weak and worthless to Casa di Cavalier and 
Hadley. And maybe...Maybe it couldn't be fixed.

selene vansenza

<style>
.seleney .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.seleney p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.seleney b {color:#999900; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.seleney {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... b2bf35.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #00CCFF; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:300px; text-align:left; }
.seleney .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread