M-Just for Two
Selene didn't want to hurt the gentle giant, didn't want to corrupt his life with her. It was obvious she wanted him, but not to ruin his life, take down whatever happiness lay in wake for the pair. His tongue brushed away her tears, oh so comforting and gentle. A hand almost reached to clutch the side of hiss face, to let her own tongue let itself caress his face. He moved away from her, Selene's heart falling into her stomach. There was an urge to pull towards his form, hold her arms about his body. This was supposed to be a happy trip! And here she was ruining it. A small whine escaped her maw, almost pleading for the mottled hybrid to not leave. Luckily he didn't, just sitting at the mouth of the cave.

That was it. She couldn't sit there like an imbecile and not touch him, it just couldn't be brought through. A slender form slipped itself out from the covering of the soft fur blankets, arms held out softly.  Soon enough, they were wrapped around his form, a raven head pushed into his chest. "Hadley...It's not that I don't want to be with you...I really do want to be yours, every single day I think about how lucky I am to have you, how much I want to hold you and feel your touch...I have so many feelings just for you...I'm just afraid that those feelings won't matter to you." The small tears didn't reappear, but did she feel like crying! He didn't understand how special, how vital he was to her life. 

It was one of those moments where one just wanted to lose themselves, cry to the whole world about their most precious feelings. Show the world everything. Show him. She couldn't be the perfect woman, or even close to that. In most eyes she was a skinny adolescent, not capable of pleasing anyone with her skills, never one to be praised. Her whole life was pitiful, fighting so hard for another being. Maybe to most, when they had seen the pair passing, mistake her for his little sister. Or daughter. That would be a horrible way to spend the rest of her life. Wishing so much for someone not too interested in her. Dying still wishing...For someone who probably was gone with someone else. Oh the pitiful life of hers, it wasn't even worth feeling sorry for herself. That was the way things went. Life. Death. Heartbreak and sorrow. Maybe some joy and laughter in between, but those were the most prominent evens felt. 

Wine-tone eyes gazed up out of the cave, watching the glittering shiny stars above. How amazing. It brightened her a bit, a hand resting on the soil made itself known by slipping into the crook of his body, resting lightly on his waist. "I don't want to be a child anymore..." Sel whispered softly, what could separate her from that? Sure she had drank wine before, spent some rather desirable moments with Hadley. "I want to be your lover...Not your little sister." 

Messages In This Thread