M-Just for Two
Selene sighed happily as he held her, wanting him to pull her to the soft fur pile they had made. His hands worked wonders on her body, so so nice and...desirable? The last time she had been with him, she had been drunk. This was all too new, she was certainly a virgin at heart. It made her a little disappointed in herself, for being so pitiful as a woman for him. Yet, it confused her just the slightest that he wanted her! Her kisses didn't wane, still brushing like feathers down his neck. His touch at her ears had her leaning into him, small hands resting on his chest. He whispered something, something that almost made her just pounce upon the scarred man, hold him and kiss him until she no longer held the fight to. Instead, she kissed his nose softly. "But not a woman..." She was too young, too naive. Too small. Too innocent. Yet, there was a fire within her that wanted to show him, prove to him she could be the woman he needed. 

One of her hands began to gently caress his face, there was no fighting her innocence as well. The other though, slipped to his waist trailing up to his neck. "I love you." Why wouldn't she he here holding him like she did, making him her lifeline? Her true one if she didn't? It was because she did. She felt it. She needed him for her own. Sel lay her head on his upper chest, able to keep him in her scarlet sight. She wasn't sure of what he felt, yet the knowing he cared for her was golden. Treasured and precious. "I'll always be your lover...Until you don't want me anymore." She whispered quietly, pledging silently to herself that when that day came, when he didn't want her anymore. She would be strong. Know that she had been lucky to have him in her life. There was a coldness there though, just anticipating for that day to come. To tear apart her life. To hold her captive from her feelings, replacing them with sorrow and cold dislike. No. She couldn't do that. However much she didn't want Italy, she was meant to be a queen. And princesses don't cry. But there were many times when she did, so she wasn't meant to be one maybe. Anyway, separating her thoughts from the attractive male in her arms, Sel submitted and melted in his touch.

Messages In This Thread