M-Just for Two
Selene flashed back to life as a child, safe with her father as he read stories to her, holding her tiny form close and calling her "Little Moon". It had been precious moments, yet associating them with lust and desire was wrong. She didn't do that, yet the feeling of mattering to someone was what connected the two. Her fingers trailed gestalt down his hips, teasingly and back up again. His own hands worked wonders at her thin thighs, moving in so close to her heat that she thought a scream would erupt. 

It wasn't all joy though. Her love for Hadley was still threatened by one who had not agreed with her feelings. Ismeme. Selene closed her eyes and fought back tears. She could be killed for loving him still. She pressed into his neck, and started to cry. "Hadley she'll hurt me...She'll kill me....Ismeme wants to have you, not me--She'll kill me..." She had taken her desire down a bit, feeling like the child she never wanted to be. Like a child, she nestled into his neck, her small arms embracing about his larger form. She wanted to live in this cave, stay away from the demon woman, keep away from Casa. She was useless there, and the threat that lingered there just terrified the girl. "I'm sorry...Hadley I'm scared...She'll hurt me....Just to have you." The wounds from Isa had been hidden with the bandages she wire after the raid, claiming they were the intruder's doing. 

Messages In This Thread