Exchanges
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

<3 Sad
Hover the Cherokee words for translations.

A short moment passed before a muzzle was visible, poking out of the skins that covered the entrance. Claudius invited her in, and the councilwoman gave a friendly smile, though quickly replacing it with a mouth shaped like an o. "Oh, I am sorry to have woken you, Claudius. I pray my visit isn't inconvenient?" The comment was honest: leader or no leader, she did not enjoy imposing her presence onto anyone, no matter the situation. Still, she bent down to enter the den, its door being a bit lower than her comfort zone. Then again, she was not the smallest of wolves, and the action of bowing to every door and entrance had become a habit, an automatic action. The councilwoman gave another smile as she looked around, realizing she had never been inside Claudius home before. It wasn't anything like her own preferences, but that was not to say it was not cozy.

The councilwoman was not one to waste time, and she quickly shifted the conversation from small-talk to the matter at hand. If he had just woken, he surely had things to do during the day, as well. "I've come seeking your advice and perhaps assistance, if you will give it, Claudius." The female hesitated for a brief moment, as if finding the best way of explaining her mind. "I try to be a part of this place, but I know that I am not. You know your home better than me, Claudius, and you led them briefly, as well. My hopes are that we could perhaps share some of the burdens that I now face alone, for sometimes I do not know what to do." Or, rather, often she did not know what to do. She spoke the words almost too quickly near the end, not particularly fond of admitting her flaws and difficulties. She was the type that would hide her insecurities with great care, and revealing them was not an easy task. But she had learned, now, that that was what she must do, lest this task of leadership overwhelm her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread