Exchanges
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

I forget things! D'you want the rank later or now? I don't mind either way.

Ulilohi was not without doubt in their conversation. Not only for whether or not she would be able to explain, but also for whether she was doing the right thing or not. But Ulilohi needed someone's aid, and who else was there? She did not lie when she explained her view on his strength, and her doubts were rooted not in his person, but the roles he had previously held. She would have to send a messenger to the Chief about her doings, because he might not take lightly on her involvement with a former rebel. Regardless, she knew that he was just, and she knew that he would understand her need for help. Even so, Claudius had been a rebel here under Maska, and even led them for a while as they were puppeted under the other packs. She was mixing sides, and though she was confident that a united front required doing so, the other councilmembers of the Great Tribe might not. Was she overstepping her boundaries?

He listened as she explained her mind, and when he finally spoke, it was with acceptance of her offer. Smiling, Ulilohi gave a hand gesture as if formalizing the agreement. "I am glad you accept! I think the tribe is stronger so long as we remember to think together, rather than one by one." Ulilohi did not yet have a Spirit Guide, a hole in her existence which burned in the hours where she felt the most alone. "I invite you to my council, then. Or as my advisor, if you would rather train before taking the rank publicly." She knew that Claudius was a shy one; he had kept himself much alone since she had come here, and she would not force him into a role of public figure before he wanted it himself. It was an honor he could choose to delay, if he feared to spoil it. The Anasgayv was smiling as she waited for his answer, tail lifted, as was her mood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread