Exchanges
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

We can end this whenever I suppose? A few more posts, or with your next one. Archive at will really :3
I also had a random idea that may not be so random, because I think we may have discussed it? But what if Claudius learns AniWayan, and does not stutter as much then/overcomes some of it through learning AniWayan? I know that happens IRL, and didn't know if you thought it was a cool idea :3 Lemme know<3

And there it was. The brown giantess had thought it would be immensely difficult to do what she had just done. She always felt uncomfortable asking for help except by a few individuals, limited to her closest family. It was perhaps a sign that she was realizing where her efforts needed to be concentrated, that she had come here seeking help and advice in the first place. She nodded eagerly to his response. "I suppose I'll tell you about what I have done now, and we can do the announcement when you feel ready for it." This was not a question. Claudius would quickly find that Ulilohi was decisive when prompted to be so. If he wanted suggestions, he should ask for suggestions, and if he wanted her to decide, she would. In that sense, she was perhaps less attentive to hints and details and indications that the meaning behind a spoken sentence could be contradicted by a person's body language. Ulilohi read clear messages, but oftentimes she relied heavily on the spoken word itself. It would be a curious journey for her, no doubt, to start sharing her leadership space with another, and one with whom she had spoken, but little. The brown woman stood and indicated that she would leave. "I suppose my mission in coming here is completed, then. I intend to seek the help of one of our Animal Carers to find a suitable horse for me—" she indicated with a smile to her body. "—which, as I've understood, is not an easy task."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread