Exchanges
Sure. ^^ And he could definitely learn some AniWayan. I'll consider the idea! Big Grin
[html]
[/html]Claudius nodded as Ulilohi outlined her plan for him. He was glad that she was willing to wait for him to adjust to this huge change, but he wasn’t sure if he needed to do any waiting. Somehow, he felt ready right now. He didn’t want to seem full of himself, but since he had led the tribe temporarily, and as a puppet than as a leader, during the war, he didn’t find this to be as scary. He didn’t have the threat of danger looming over his head; he wasn’t being watched by two packs; and Maska was no longer a threat. He would enjoy helping the tribe during peaceful times.

Ulilohi continued and explained that her business was finished. Claudius inclined his head slightly and then glanced back up at her, his eyes twinkling in laughter when she gestured to herself. Yes, she was rather tall, wasn’t she?

“Wuh-well, be-e-est of luh-luck, A-a-anasga-a-yv,” he replied. “I wuh-will a-a-assume the ma-a-antle of… Councilma-a-a-an sho-o-rtly—if tha-a-at plea-eases… you… a-a-a-and we ca-a-an announce… it… once we-e-e go-o over… my respo-o-o-onsibilities. A-a-as you… know… I was a te-e-e-empora-a-a-ry… leader… but… I am s-s-s-ure… you and I… will… operate… different-t-tl-y… so… I… do-o… not want… to… overstep… my… bounds.”[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread