Exchanges
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

NP ;D Poke me if you want about it <3

They made their goodbyes and Ulilohi was nodding at the pale male as he spoke, smiling as he wished her luck. She would need it! She could neither ride properly nor had she found a horse of the appropriate size, always afraid of breaking the animal's back when she sat upon it. It was not so much that she was just heavy, but rather that she was large in general. Her muscles weren't exactly light either, but it was another matter what contributed to her weight. The councilwoman chuckled. "Hehe, thank you Claudius. I fear I will have to travel to find me a proper mount!" Of one or the other kind, in all sincerity. Both types of mount was hard to find these days. "That sounds good. If you want to come to the Town Hall one of the next days, I will probably be there. I do not fear that you will overstep your bounds at all, but first we should establish both our bonds, I suppose!" He was modest enough, that was for sure. Hopefully, with time, he would learn to claim his place more clearly. He was already doing so, by his words, but it was not always so that he appeared to match this with the way he carried himself. Then again, Ulilohi more than made up for that aspect of leadership -- sometimes she wondered if that was all she knew of authority, how to stand and claim the word. Regardless of their styles, she was excited to divide their workload and start working towards a fuller tribe. She dipped her head with a warm smile. "Donadagovi then, Digaliwigi." It was all she could do to stop herself from winking, and a playful look shot at him before she turned to leave with a smile and the wag of her tail.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread