It's cold and it's broken
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 400+

“It’s no wonder Jiva has such an affinity for them,” she added as she watched the bird with its catch. No, she couldn’t deny the success of the creature’s hunt, nor the grace with which these animals hunted. Though she had no drive to keep any pets she knew she could never blame Jiva for his partnership with the hawk.

When Soran gave her a loving lick she closed her eyes and pushed herself into the elder, nuzzling affectionately for a moment. Forms be damned, she would show her affection for her pack even in Optime, still acting much like they did when in their true wolf shape.

When she asked about Zalen a dallying smile came to her, and by the dreamy look in her eyes it was obvious that the very thought of the Alpha sent flutters through the girl’s heart. She stared at the clouds above for a moment and sighed, then pushed herself up to her elbows and looked at Soran. “Everything is just… spectacular…” she said whimsically. His scent was heavy on her coat – it always was – but today even more so. Their affections for each other had grown immensely, and almost every night Titania wanted to slink away from the den with him for “play” time.

“Only…” A look crossed her mien, though, as a worrisome thought crossed her mind. She had never really talked to anybody about this, but when her eyes met Soran’s and she felt the elder’s presence, she knew she could confide in her. Still, the young Alphess paused for a moment, her eyes dropping as though the ground was suddenly strikingly interesting.

“I… I feel kind of… impatient?” Golden eyes flicked back to Soran’s countenance, and in that moment the Alphess suddenly looked much like a puppy again. “Our affections… I mean… We get closer and closer, and I feel like I’m dying to have him, but in the last moment I always have to push him away. We… can’t, yet. I can’t yet. But I want to. I need him like the day needs the sun!”

There was another pause, and this time her fervent voice was once again unsure. “And now the wolfesses are coming into season… and I’m not… and they can offer him something I can’t yet give him…” She sat up all the way and looked down at her hands, entwining her fingers as she played with them. So far, Titania had done a very good job keeping the other females in their place, and that management was partially fueled by this feeling.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread