It's cold and it's broken
[html]
Smile Titania is so cute and young Smile

The sable female liked the younger female, she could not help it, the older female was naturally the kind of creature that wanted to mother others and Titania was no exception, perhaps it was because she felt an immense guilt deep within herself, she had never been the best mother to her elder two litters, the twins she had abandoned completely when they had been young. It was true that she had been a wreck, a complete mess when they had been born, they were the product of a rape, a rape by the male who had killed her mate, impregnated her and then tried to kidnap there son, him raping her had been the very last straw for the ebony female's sanity; she had fallen to pieces completely and had been unable to cope; so she had fled the lands, leaving the pups with Phasma. Now it was almost as if she had an unconscious need to make amends, to be the mother that she should have been then with everyone around her, she needed to love them and make them comfortable and happy, somehow it made her feel as if there might be someone somewhere that was doing the same for her eldest children. She missed them every day, not knowing them and having them near her was like having a missing limb, she would never be whole while she was living with the uncertainty of their whereabouts and wellbeing, but she coped, she managed every day; hopefully one day she might see her children once again and the guilt might be alleviated. But for now she had to make do with loving all those around her, mothering them, not that she did not genuinely care for them, she just needed to be a mother. The sable female smiled as Titania spoke about Jiva, nodding her coal coloured head as she talked about him.
"It must be nice to have your cousin so close to you, I don't have any cousins." The sable female replied, she smiled but there was a wistfulness behind it somehow.

The conversation then turned to Titania and Zalen's relationship, the ebony female smiled and her tail thumped against the ground as the young girl said that it was spectacular, she was genuinely pleased for the young female, she wanted them to be together and be happy, she trusted Zalen would always look after the pale female and she was glad to have them as her Alpha pair. But then came the "but" moment and the dark female's tail stopped wagging, she looked at the younger girl carefully, her ears turning so that she could hear everything that she was saying, there was a little bit of concern bubbling up in her chest, she could not imagine the pair apart, she did not want them to break up, they seemed so happy. Soran also knew that Zalen had been hurt in the past and she did not want him to have his heart broken once again. Especially when he seemed so happy and the pair seemed so well suited to one another. She listened though and relaxed visibly as she explained the problem. It seemed that there was no lack of love between the dual coloured pair, the issue was more that there was too much love between the pair, that they were completely unable to keep their hands off of one another, but Titania being so young was the issue here. Soran smiled at her and moved to place a palm against the pale girl's cheek, stroking it with her thumb, smiling at the young girl warmly.
"My goodness I know that feeling well, I used to have it with Deuce you know. And before that, my first love Summer, I was so in love with her, but it was all very strange for me, her being a female, eventually we overcame that together, I think love has a way of allowing you to overcome all kinds of things." Soran replied, musing over what else the girl had said, that she was desperate to have Zalen but that she was not ready yet... and that she was concerned that the other females were coming into heat and that they could give him what she could not. Soran gave a small laugh then, a warm affectionate laugh, not mocking the girl, simply making a cheery noise.

"My darling Zalen very clearly loves you, he will wait for you. From all I know of him... and considering I see him as a son I feel I know him very well, he is a loyal soul. Just because you are not ready, that does not mean that he would stray from you, far from it I am sure. And I doubt that any female in the pack would be disrespectful enough to throw herself at him, not that he would take her up on the offer I am sure. But I can assure you anyone foolish enough to do that would be having to deal with me." Soran said with a smile, stroking the girl's cheek once again.
"The most important thing is not to rush anything, I am sure that Zalen would be horrified if you were to let him have you before you were really ready. Trust me darling, the best thing you can do is to wait and allow yourself to be really ready. I am sure that he can wait." The sable female spoke with the wisdom of her age. She mused over how lucky she was now, not having to worry about such things, being madly in love with Deuce had more than a few good points; and her age provided her with a very useful ability to suppress her heat, so she did not suddenly go mad with lust from time to time.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 973
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread